Mar 27, 2017

Your Child is Not A Google App

“Hey, what marks did your daughter score in science?” some mom asked me on the result day.

Image Courtesy: www.educationalpsychologisttherapist.com
“I don’t remember exactly, since they have all sorts of UTs, Internal Assessment and Term Exams among other things. But she seems to have done reasonably well.” I quipped lightheartedly. Anything above 85% is reasonably well for me. And I know that my daughter had understood the concepts clearly, though she did not present them in the perfect language the teacher expected. But I thought that is not such a big deal and she will learn this art gradually as she grows up.

The mom persisted breathlessly, “My son scored around 92 (out of 100) in Science and I am very disappointed...

Read my full article at MyCity4Kids

Click Neha Gupta @mycity4kids for more articles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your views.....