Jan 24, 2017

Dare To Be Free

Courtesy: Google Image
I have always been an admirer of Swami Vivekananda's works, and lately more so. His lectures, his words carry a very deep meaning that if followed can enrich one as a human being. Here is one such line from his lecture that left a deep imprint in my mind.

Therefore, dare to be free, dare to go as far as your thought leads, and dare to carry that out in your life.
- Swami Vivekananda, The Free Soul (1896)

Let me explain these beautiful words of Swami Vivekananda through a small story.

Once an elephant was kept in captivity since the time he was born. His hind leg was chained. The chain was just long enough to let him move around for a few metres. One day...

Read my full article on the deeper meaning of Swami Vivekananda's work at AkkarBakkar

Click Neha Gupta @AkkarBakkar  for more articles.

1 comment:

I would love to hear your views.....