Aug 3, 2011

Guardian's Angel - Part 1

This is a short poetic narration about a night in a life of a common watchman:

A starry night, with a dazzling moonlight
The smell of jasmine, senses this nose of mine
Aah!
Such a lovely night with my beloved beside.
And I wonder, whether,
It's the deadly silence of the night, or
the magic of serenity shrouding you?
Are those stars shimmering, or
is it the sparkle in your eyes?
I wonder!
Courtesy:  Google Image
Is it the dazzle of the silver ball, or
the radiant angelic face of yours?
Is it really the smell of jasmine, or
you near me?
I wonder!

Is it the wine, or
your drooping, seductive eyes intoxicating me?
Oh God!
Am I in paradise, or
I see an angel on Earth?
I wonder!

And suddenly, I feel the earth shudder, or
is someone shaking me?
I no more feel the feathery touch of the angel.
I hear some voices, seem to be coming from a distance,
and, again the harsh shake.
And then, .................


(To be continued)

5 comments:

  1. Interesting! So what happens next??

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Sunil Thanks. The part 2 of the story will be uploaded in a day or two.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very nice description of the night.... I loved it....!!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your views.....