Jun 8, 2011

Break Free

I was just wondering how it feels to be a new person altogether, without one’s family backdrop, without one’s last name, without any qualification and of course without one’s money.  Just truly be yourself; then whatever will be left of you will be your mind (without any educational qualification), your skills (without other person’s recommendation), your character; and the power to carve yourself into an original entity.

How amazing it would be to lose all the past baggage, present expectations from loved ones and future ambitions, and discover oneself, on a path of your own making. It will be then, that our true self will come into light. I sincerely wish for all of you who are reading this, to experience this kind of exhilaration, at least once in your lifetime and you’ll understand what true joy and absolute contentment is.

Most of us try to accumulate degrees, experience and goodies all our lives, and here I am, one of those few eccentric individuals who is trying to get rid of all that; for a glimpse of ‘true self’; for a person I am in my own mirror without any intrusive refractions and reflections.

6 comments:

  1. Very interesting idea and concept. I have to wonder how much we could each "excel" in life if we could only rid ourselves of our "bags" of life!

    Thanks for an excellent post!

    Michael
    OutMaturity

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Michael Thank you. I am glad you connected with this piece of writing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your imagination.
    I think how much we want to get rid of everything, there are still so many things attached.
    I feel it is really ideal to live like this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ atlasshrugged as your name suggests, it's time we shrug off our baggage and run freely.
    BTW you seem to be an Ayn Rand's fan too :) Following is my take on Ayn Rand....what about your views?

    http://vaporizingthoughts.blogspot.com/2011/01/inspirational-awakening.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is exactly my current state of mind...

    All our life we do things for others . And die with lot of regrets.

    I seriously wish I was bold enough to shrugg all the burdens i am carrying from past several years

    P.S.I just love your blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ WalterMitty I am glad you connect with this piece of writing. I would love to have more of your viewpoints on this blog. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your views.....